- Full Service Lawn Care in Sunnyvale, CA
- Homes, Businesses, Facilities
- One Time - Weekly - Monthly Service
Compare & Save On Lawn Service in Sunnyvale
If you care about both the beauty of your yard and the cost of lawn care in Sunnyvale, then Corkd can help. With a full range of Sunnyvale lawn care services that include mowing, pruning & edging shrubs, irrigation maintenance and more, Corkd experts do it all. Not all companies offering lawn service in Sunnyvale deliver consistently and you need a reliable company who won't cut corners and leave your backyard or front yard looking less than their best. Start by checking out our Ballpark estimator to understand Sunnyvale lawn service prices for your general needs, then provide a few details about your property before scheduling your first service. Get started now for a beautiful yard!
Hiring The Best Lawn Care Company in Sunnyvale
Sure, you can call Tru Green or Scotts Lawn Care in Sunnyvale and get predictable, reliable service. However, often times smaller family yard service companies in Sunnyvale are more willing to go the extra mile to make sure you stay a long term customer. Just follow these steps to find that perfect company:
- Review 3 or 4 lawn maintenance companies in Sunnyvale. Check our reviews, find out if they are a specialist in a particular type of yard and ask if they offer both landscaping and lawn service. To verify that any Sunnyvale lawn service providers are true professionals, make sure they have a decent logo, uniforms for their employees and insurance. Things like a lawn care app for your phone and mission statement are nice touches as well. Bottom line is you don't want a yard maintenance provider who is one man with some garden tools and a truck who may not be reliable.
- Request and compare rates. Be as detailed as possible on whether you need fertilizer, grass care, lawn spraying service or if you have a garden. Sunnyvale yard care bids will usually provide a couple treatment packages. Some yard care companies in Sunnyvale will try to sell you fancy 4 step lawn care programs they can be overkill. Verify that the rates include the cost of chemicals.
- Review the contract, pick the perfect lawn care plan and schedule service. Most importantly, make sure all fees are included so that when the invoice arrives you have no nasty surprises.
Tips For Sunnyvale Lawn Care Year Round
Lawn care for fall, spring, summer and winter all present different challenges in Sunnyvale. If you have a small yard you probably don't need a fancy 4 step lawn care program. Watch a couple videos and ask neighbors for lawn advice since they deal with the exact same climate. Of course, if you don't want to deal with all the maintenance involved with grass cutting, weeding, trimming and seeding that it takes we highly recommend giving us a call. Corkd lawn care experts in Sunnyvale are ready to help right now.
Lawn Care Costs in Sunnyvale, CA
Estimated Lawn Care Cost in Sunnyvale: $172.51
This cost is based on Santa Clara County labor costs and includes materials, equipment and labor for an average size backyard and front yard. This covers lawn mowing, weed control, shrub trimming & edging and fertilization. The cost does not include replacement equipment for irrigation systems or major lawn care projects.
Non-Verified Lawn Care Companies
Lawn Care Near Sunnyvale
- Mountain View, CA
- Cupertino, CA
- Los Altos, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Los Altos Hills, CA
- Saratoga, CA
- Campbell, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Milpitas, CA
Lawn Care in Other California Cities
- Anaheim, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Jose, CA
Zip Codes We Service