The Best New & Used Forklifts For Sale in Brookings
Corkd is the place to go when you need low priced forklifts in Brookings, OR. Whether you need to buy a used forklift in Brookings to move inventory around your warehouse or just as a backup for your old equipment, Cork’d can help. Our experts make it easy to select from a wide variety of options including heavy duty, industrial and telescopic forklifts in Brookings for your needs while staying within your company's budget. Get started now to compare prices or pick up the phone to see how we can help.
Whether you need a heavy duty machine that can operate outdoors with the highest lift capacity, or you need material handling equipment that can operate in narrow aisles of a warehouse, we can help. We partner with the top forklift dealers in Brookings that are known for high quality, dependable equipment, great prices and excellent customer service. Request prices right now by completing the quick contact form for prices that can't be beat!
Making It Easy To Buy Forklifts in Brookings
Our team makes it easy to save both time and money by streamlining the purchasing process. We have helped thousands of customers quickly compare new and used forklift prices in Brookings and narrowing down their options until they get the right fit. Simply start by determining what type you need:
- Electric Forklifts in Brookings - Zero emissions and quiet operation will have you looking for electric forklifts for sale in Brookings for your indoor operations. Choose from a variety of narrow aisle reach trucks in Brookings or standard 5,000 lb warehouse forklifts to move inventory around every day.
- Rough Terrain Forklifts in Brookings - When you need to move materials around on uneven surfaces outdoors you need a heavy duty construction forklift in Brookings that can handle it all.
- Telescopic Forklifts in Brookings - If you need to lift anything higher than 15 feet you can get the job done with a telehandler in Brookings from 5,000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs. Lift heights range from 19 ft to over 50 ft.
- All Engine Types - LPG (Gas), Diesel, Hybrids.
- Reach Forklifts in Brookings - If your warehouse has high and/or narrow shelving, a reach truck in Brookings is what you need. Highly maneuverable, they allow you to ‘reach’ to 15 feet and higher.
- Stand Up Forklifts in Brookings - If your warehouse workers need to get on and off constantly, you will need a good stand up forklift in Brookings. They are very maneuverable and relatively easy to operate in tight spaces.
Ask How We Can Help
How can I make sure I get a good used forklift in Brookings?
Many customers express concern when buying a used forklift for sale in Brookings because they don’t get the protection of a manufacturer’s warranty. That may be true but there are ways to ensure that your purchase is a good one. First consider the source, will you buy directly from someone online trying to get rid of a troubled old forklift, or from a used forklift dealer in Brookings that works closely with manufacturers? Manufacturers work with dealers to create certification programs for used equipment that covers a long checklist to make sure you aren’t getting a lemon. It is true the cost of a used forklift in Brookings that has gone through certification will be more expensive, but they are much more reliable on average. If you have a small equipment fleet and the technicians on hand however, it makes sense to buy a cheap used forklift in Brookings directly from another business or even online.
What are the best brands?
We recommend to go with the top brands when buying forklifts in Brookings for a variety of reasons. They have very long track records of building reliable machines that can handle any situation. That said, there are still a lot of brands to consider. For standard warehouse forklifts in Brookings you have Toyota, Crown, Nissan and Clark. For heavy duty or telehandlers in Brookings, Terex, CAT, JLG and JCB are all rock solid. You should consider other brands like Yale, Mitsubishi, Hyster or Komatsu as well, especially if you are looking for less common machines like walkie stackers or electric riders.